2 ½ lb Pork Butt (Heritage is always BEST!)
½ lb Pork Fat (Enough for 75/25 Pork/Fat mix)
1 ½ cup Dry Bread Crumbs
1 ¼ Chicken Broth
2 ½ tsp Mace
2 tsp Rubbed Sage
4 tsp White Pepper
2 ¼ Kosher Salt
½ tsp Nutmeg
- Cut pork into 1 in. cubes to fit meat grinder.
- Season Pork with 3 ½ Tsp of Banger Seasoning. Chill 30 minutes in fridge
- Grind pork and fat together using larger hole disc of meat grinder.
- Place pork in fridge for 20-30 minutes. Fry up small patty and taste.
- Grind pork/fat through fine hole disc of meat grinder. Season meat additional if needed at this stage.
- Mix well with either hand or paddle on mixer.
- Force mix into casings and tie in 4-5 inch lengths.
EAT AND ENJOY!!